India Research sites:
1. SEC: For Indian ADR's like Infosys, Tata Motors, Rediff - searh for Form 20F (Annual filings), 424B4 (prospectus), etc.
2. http://www.bseindia.com/: Bombay Stock Exchange Website - get annuals, quarterly filings of companies.
3. http://www.nse-india.com: National Stock Exchange Website
1. http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/iw/index.htm: Hindu Business Line - the best one in this writer's opinion.
2. http://www.businessstandard.com/: Business Standard - the second best
3. http://www.financialexpress.com: Financial Express
4. http://www.economictimes.com: Economic times
Finanace web sites:
1. http://www.moneycontrol.com/: Message board section gives rumuor mill on a company. Also there is a section where one can see the block trades for any stock.
2. http://www.indiainfoline.com: Some of the company information is often outdated.
3. http://www.myiris.com: Good source of corporate information - use with care.
1. http://www.rupya.com: For daily commentary on the market.
2. http://www.indiauncut.com: The most widely read blog in India, though it is not entirely on the financial markets.
3. http://www.indiastockblog.com: Blog from the "Seeking Alpha" network".