1. "Ati ka bhala na bolna, ati ki bhali na choop.. Ati ka bhala na barasna, ati ki bhali na dhoop", or The middle path is often the best path. - Kabirdas
2. An intelligent person has a unique theory of life. A wise person knows that there are various theories of life, that one theory cannot fit all, and that different theories assume significance at different points of time. Sometimes, Quantum mechanics helps explain nature, and sometimes Einstein's Relativity, and the two need not sync with each other*.
3. Tit for tat is the best economic philosophy in competitive situations. It is also the best one socially. In other words, do unto other (person) what the other (person) does to you.
4. The more I practice, the luckier I get - Anonymous
5. Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish. - Steve Jobs
6. Either things will happen for the good, or they will happen for the bad, so why worry.
7. It is not right to say that things have happened for good when they have happened for bad - slowly but surely it obfuscates the ability to perceive truth.
8. You get what you ask for - Gandhi
9. "When you want something, all the Universe conspires to help you achieve it" is true only under special conditions.
10. You can be a bull, or you can be a bear, but there is only one way to be correct.
11. Happiness is a state of mind, and not a state of being (or existence).
* As physicists say often, one of Quantum mechanics or Einstein's relativity is wrong - they cannot both be correct at the same time.